Monday, February 16, 2009

Report on the MOW Flea Market

Well the Flea Market was Saturday past, and it turned out to be quiet a success for the Man-O-War All Age School as usual. I did show real estate on Saturday so I missed most of it, but all of my reports were the same. People enjoyed a variety of food, and games, and there were some fantastic items from 'The Pantry'. 'The Pantry' always has a table that is just filled with homemade jellies, jams, cheese spreads, delicious cakes and cheeses and so much more. There were quiet a few art tables and jewelery tables as well as the peopel who were just selling used items.

I heard that the ferries may have brought over as many as 500 people, and that's besides the sail boaters, and people who showed up from the surrounding Cays on their private boats. I would venture to say that this is one of the biggest annual events in Abaco. If you've never been, please plan to come and attend next year!

Your Abaco Real Estate Agent
~Mailin Sands