Friday, January 9, 2009

BREA Abaco Board

Happy New Year to all.

Well 2009 is here and I am optimistic that the economy will pick up. I was pleasantly surprised to see so many tourist here in Abaco over the Christmas and New Years holiday. Hopefully that within itself is a sign that people will be traveling this year.

As many of you know I was elected once again as a Director on the Bahamas Real Estate Association board (Abaco Chapter) in December 08. We, as a board held our first meeting yesterday. I feel that we have a very strong board that will endeavor to represent the Abaco agents very well. I am responsible for BREA Abaco's Public Relations. We are striving to educate people that we do in fact have a board and are taking it upon ourselves to make the public aware that when purchasing real estate please make sure that your agent is in fact a BREA licensed agent. This will be one of the task that I will be undertaking. What better way to begin than posting it on a blog!

I hope 2009 bring you all lots of health and happiness and should you decide to look for that special place in Abaco as a second home, I am here to help.

Until next time,
Your Real Estate Agent in Abaco,

~Mailin Sands